Bits And Pieces

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random Number Seven

A while ago, I got tagged by GM and Noor to do a post with seven random things about me.Sorry for being tardy folks, but real life intrudes at the most inconvenient times !Anyway  in the spirit of "better late than never", here are seven random things about me-

1.I LOVE most sweets, candies, chocolates etc. but have never been able to even approach cotton candy without feeling nauseous.

2.I enjoy swimming, have taught myself how to do it,but circumstances have been such that I haven't been near a swimming pool in the last two years...sigh.

3.As a child, I used to think that old pictures were black and white because of a very simple reason, the WORLD was that way. Don't ask me when colour seeped in.

4.I am not religious, maybe because very early in life , I heard my father say that "If God is everywhere, then he/she/it  doesn't need to be worshipped only in a particular place in a particular way". Yet , I have no objection to accompanying my mother to a puja pandal , she does the idol worship, I do the gastronomic worship.

5.My musical tastes are pretty narrow, mostly western pop from the fifties to the eighties, with a smattering of the new stuff from my teens onwards.

6.I love reading,can't stop till I finish the book  BUT a week after I've finished it, if anyone asked me what I liked about the book, I wouldn't be able to recall anything other than the general story!

7.I know a little about a lot of stuff. I am dangerous.
      
    Now the rules for passing on the tag are
           1) You have to tag 7 people.
           2) You have to link their pages in your tag post
           3) You have to leave a comment in their comments section telling them they've  been tagged.
           4) You have to say who tagged you.


Well for me, except for point no.1 , all the rest are possible. I just dont know that many bloggers well enough to tag them(Let this be a warning to lurkers on this blog, delurk and you run the risk of being tagged sometime). So I am going to tag  as many as I can, which is why Shail, Piper,Tara, Trish, and Newmum, you've been tagged ,or retagged as the case may be.

     

      7 comments:

      Momo's Ma said...

      hi,

      new here. have read ur blog a few times before. never commented. interesting point no.3 n 7. btw, loved ur art/ sketches. they r awesome.

      Passionate Goof said...

      Finally. Where have you been all these days? Busy with baby? And candy floss freaks you out? Really??

      MRC said...

      Momo's Ma

      Hi,

      Welcome to my blog and may I just take a moment here to say that your blogname is er.. mouthwatering :D
      Ok, now that the slurping is done, thanks for delurking and the lovely comment. :D

      GM

      :D Been busy with baby, learning watercolours, and the folks are visiting...about candy floss, yes can't even bear to look at it!!

      Anonymous said...

      Oh Mini,
      you are my soul-sister on point numbers 2 and 6.
      I miss a pool too ....its been ages since I dipped myself in one!! the smell of chlorine...aahhh...heavenly!!
      And as for books, the BF wonders why I rapidly skim through(actually, I read pretty fast) them if I can't be bothered to remember later.

      MRC said...

      Noor

      :D To paraphrase the cliche -great minds read alike!

      shail said...

      Mini, at last I have got down to doing the tag! ;)

      http://shailsnest.com/wp/challenge/random-seven/

      shail said...

      I share the 6th point with you!! :P

      LinkWithin

      Related Posts with Thumbnails