Bits And Pieces

Saturday, September 30, 2006

My Husband...

needs to thank his stars for the following (maybe)


  • My job, which takes up a few hours of my day, and most of my mental energy...gives him respite from routine "after-his-long-day-at-work-and-my-holiday" evening cries of "Im BORED and/or Lets go out somewhere"

  • Books that I read...they allow him his much needed horizontal snore time..
  • Painting/Sketching.....keeps my imagination engaged....and him nag-free.
  • This Blog...which is beginning to scare the h*** out of him,apparently,it keeps me out of his hair a bit TOO much and he's claiming that if things don't change soon enough,I am "going to turn into a screen saver and vanish into the world wide web" ...which would make him sad and itchy because then he would no longer have access to an automatic back-scratching-head-and-neck-massager:(


To be continued....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails